As Chief People Officer you will form part of the Executive Team and will be responsible for the planning, leading and development of the overall HR strategy, in line with the Group’s values and objectives. In addition, you will partner with all stakeholders, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, and build strategic talent resource plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional, keen to expand their knowledge and exposure locally and overseas.
Your focus will be on:
- Partnering with the leadership team and business unit heads to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future needs.
- Managing the talent acquisition process and collaborating with the business unit heads to understand skills and competencies required for new openings, and onboarding of newcomers to the Group.
- Providing support and guidance to all stakeholders when complex, specialised, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Analysing trends in compensation and benefits; researching and proposing competitive base and incentive pay programmes to ensure the organisation attracts and retains top talent.
- Assisting with the performance management and review process, and together with the business units support employee opportunities for professional development.
- Creating learning and development programmes and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Overseeing employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintaining compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviewing policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Who are we looking for?
You are essentially a people-person, meaning that your collaboration, organisational, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are second to none.
Due to the nature of the role, integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality are a must.
You have at least 3 years’ experience in HR management coupled with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business as a minimum.
As Chief People Officer, you need to show a strong passion and attitude towards personal development, in line with the Group’s plans for growth, both locally and internationally.
Do you see yourself in this position and are you the asset we are looking for?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV in the form below. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.