Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions. By promoting the Wellness Lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story with over 2,200 employees, reaching 100 countries. Locally represented by Vivendo Group, we are looking for a team player with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who is eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sports and living a healthy lifestyle; are forward-thinking, always proactive, and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
Would you like to make an impact on many people’s lives, engaging them in their wellness journey? This role works closely with customers, touching a vast number of end users.
We are looking for an addition to our friendly and high-performing team to support and continue the success and growth of our Mywellness Digital Solutions.
The successful candidate will be consultative by nature as the role requires elements of sales project implementation and delivery, education, and customer retention. They will have a passion for fitness, digital technology, and wellness and be achievement-driven, strong team -player, professional, and with exceptional customer-relationship skills. The position is full-time with the expectation of some travel.
Mission of the Role
The Digital Sales Specialist is at the heart of growth, retention, and customer satisfaction in Technogym Digital Solutions. The role covers a blend of 3 key pillars of activity:
- Achieve sales and profitability target of our digital offer.
- Successfully plan, educate, and support the installation and implementation of Technogym mywellness could solutions in the fitness sector.
- Provide best in class ongoing support to drive usage and retention of Technogym mywellness cloud solutions. Education and support are a blend of onsite training, events to maximize engagement and a sense of community, and remote delivery via webinar tools all with a view to maximize productivity.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Achieve sales and profitability target of the digital offer.
- Provide support, advice and planning to a variety of clients on mywellness cloud applications.
- Provide training on mywellness cloud applications to ensure client success (full training and coaching will be given).
- Lead business model consultancy sessions for clients to ensure correct roadmap and planning (full training and coaching will be given).
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs as well as evaluate business solutions and models.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Provide written reports to sessions and review implementation periodically.
- Review and present projects with the team to ensure client satisfaction as required.
- Assist clients to demonstrate a return on investment for the implementation of solutions.
- Attending team meetings as required.
Required Personal & Technical Skills
- Fluent in English (mandatory), written and verbal communication techniques.
- Project management (methodologies and tools)
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of consultative selling techniques
- Sales operations (field sales and insides sales): scheduling, sales activities planning, pipeline management
- Planning and management of product and sales training
- Knowledge of Technogym products will be considered and asset
- Knowledge of Digital UX
- Knowledge of fitness, performance, health, and product use
- Passionate about living a wellness lifestyle
- Transparency, intellectual openness, and teamwork
Are you excited by all of this? Then we would love to hear from you!
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV by 31st May 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.