Vivendo Group is Malta’s leading furniture organisation. Through our individual Business Units and empowered teams both on the frontline and in the support functions, we exist to create projects that lead to happier, more comfortable people. By redefining the way we look at homes, workspaces, hospitality and wellness, Vivendo creates spaces that look good and feel great for everyone who spends any amount of time there. We do this by nurturing a team of experts who, by a clever combination of experience and intuition, walk hand-in-hand with our clients to craft environments worth living in.
The Role entails:
- Assist in all aspects of the upkeep of day to day accounting records
- Updating of purchase ledger including local and foreign supplier reconciliations, including the monitoring of purchase orders within the different business units in the different geographical areas.
- Inputting and updating supplier invoices and purchase orders
- Supplier payment processing both local and foreign from the various bank accounts
- Compiling cash and bank reconciliations
- Assistance with end of month routines.
- Assistance with any financial reporting both for internal and external purposes.
- Responding to requests and inquiries in a timely manner using multiple resources both internally and externally.
- Have strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, be meticulous and pay attention to detail and able to work with highly confidential information.
- Have excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Be able to manage multiple individual and departmental deadlines.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Be forward looking.
- Be able to work effectively in a team.
- Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office based computers systems.
- Preferably have an ‘A’ Level in accounts, but candidates with an ‘O’ level in accounts with 1 to 2 years of work experience in an Accounts Department, will be considered.
Do you see yourself in this position and are you the asset we are looking for?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV in the form below. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.