With an eye on growing, and nurturing our team, we are looking for an experienced individual to come in as our Head of HR. Our team members are the heart of Vivendo Group, and we are investing heavily in talent management and development, as well as attracting the best people who fit into our culture. We pride ourselves on being open, transparent, and diverse, and we believe our best ideas and successes are really down to this. If you can see yourself helping our Group foster an environment where our team members can freely share ideas, innovations, and interesting quirks, then we would love to hear from you.
Your focus will be on:
- Partnering with the leadership team and business unit heads to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future needs.
- Managing the talent acquisition process and collaborating with the business unit heads to understand skills and competencies required for new openings, and onboarding of newcomers to the Group.
- Providing support and guidance to all stakeholders when complex, specialised, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Analysing trends in compensation and benefits; researching and proposing competitive base and incentive pay programmes to ensure the organisation attracts and retains top talent.
- Assisting with the performance management and review process, and together with the business units support employee opportunities for professional development.
- Creating learning and development programmes and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Overseeing employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintaining compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviewing policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Who are we looking for?
- You are essentially a people-person, meaning that your collaboration, organisational, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are second to none.
- Due to the nature of the role, integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality are a must.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in HR management coupled with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business as a minimum.
- As Head of HR, you need to show a strong passion and attitude towards personal development, in line with the Group’s plans for growth, both locally and internationally.
Do you see yourself in this position and are you the asset we are looking for?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV in the form below. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.