The Role entails:
• Compiling and preparation of the monthly payroll for all the Group;
• Management of vacation, sick and other leave entitlements;
• Compiling data for performance measures;
• Following payroll process completion;
• Ad- hoc reporting to the management as required;
• Responding to payroll-related requests;
• Assisting in the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records.
• Have a good command of Maltese and English.
• Have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Pay attention to detail and be able to handle highly confidential information.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Be able to manage multiple individual and departmental deadlines
• Ideally possess an A Level in Accounting or equivalent, though experience in a similar position will also be considered.
• Be able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
• Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Office based computer systems
• Having previous experience working in an Accounts Department would be considered an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV in the form below. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.