Vivendo Group is Malta’s leading furniture organisation. Through our individual Business Units and empowered teams both on the frontline and in the support functions, we exist to create projects that lead to happier, more comfortable people. By redefining the way we look at homes, workspaces, hospitality and wellness, Vivendo creates spaces that look good and feel great for everyone who spends any amount of time there. We do this by nurturing a team of experts who, by a clever combination of experience and intuition, walk hand-in-hand with our clients to craft environments worth living in. With successful operations beyond our shores, the group is proud to offer its services to discerning clients in Malta and in Cyprus. To meet the anticipated growth and to continue to improve our business, we are now looking for a Systems Administrator on Part-Time basis (20hours per week) to strengthen its operations.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up and maintain accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Create, update and review tickets submitted to the IT Service Desk.
- IT inventory and policy management.
- Might need to travel.
- Ah hoc related duties as instructed by the Head of Technology.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is a plus.
- Hands-on approach to work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Team player and possess excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to inexperienced users.
- Self-motivated, passionate, reliable, flexible, resilient and takes initiative.
- You are eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
Interested? Get in Touch!
It is an ideal role for a final-year student who is looking for a Part-Time job (20hours per week) with a reputable and growing company. A Company that offers personal and professional growth.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV in the form below by 16th June 2023. All applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality. Note that the position will be filled as soon as we find the ideal candidate.