Vivendo Group is Malta’s leading furniture organization including household names such at Krea, Poltronesofa, Technogym and the Vivendo B2B Divison. We provide a fully-integrated service that spans from concept design to delivery and installation.
Warehouse & Distribution Manager – Full Time
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of the warehouse & its personnel
- Overseeing the day to day operation of Vivendo warehouse, including (but not limited) to deliveries, order and return fulfilments, reverse logistics, reverse warehouse.
- Responsible for end to end logistics performance
- Building and managing key strategic relationship with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for operation performance indicator (KPI), solving problems and providing support to the business in driving deployment results, driving the result until change deployment;
- Manage day to day operations, track record of high performance and areas of improvement
- Develop operation plans to address issues related to employee performances and daily logistic processes.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in a similar role
- Is fluent in English with the ability to adjust communication style as necessary
- Can multi-task and work well under pressure
- Is confident, proactive and driven, with a strong customer ethic
- Is emotionally resilient and able to handle challenging situations
Do you see yourself in this position and are you the asset we are looking for? Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter and CV in the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.